Tuesday 16 August 2011

Chronos



Jen: Jeez...he's looking at me.
Scree: Maybe he can hear you too...


Yes...he can... and he's not impressed. There he is, plugged into a machine going through physical pain so that all the realms can exist and there you go insulting him... well done Jen.

I'm in the mood for some Primal fanart. I love the PlayStation 2 game sooooooooooo (x1000) much! The character designs by Mark Gibbons are just so inspiring, with strong and distinctive silhouettes and well thought uniqueness to them.
I was planning to do baby versions of the main characters, but it turned into chibi's (or something very similar) of almost every single character. It seemed madness to me at first, but when this painting only took one hour and 45 minutes I became more optimistic.

These will be nice to loosen up and quicken my work flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment