Tuesday 6 September 2011

Shaman (And a Marsupial)




( in your face he shouts ): SPIRITS!!!
( you wipe the spit from your eyes )

Crazy Shaman is crazy! This mental, arm thrashing, talking to the “spirits” in his head, kind of guy has a short role in the Primal game, but a memorable one. Such an odd character design too. Ugly, but in a funky way… wait! That was a compliment! Don’t hit me with your staff! It’s pointy!
Gonna take a break from the Primal stuff and do some other stuff for a bit. I might do this when I complete each world just so my brain doesn't melt.


I was going to do a creature design of a Kadabra, as if it was a real creature. However I noticed how much Fan-Art I have and got worried, so I scrapped that. Might come back to it some when. In the mean time here is the sketch of the male's profile (there was going to be a female one besides it) He's an odd/ugly mix, with a camel's snout and a fox-like body with goaty legs (but some odd feet).

No comments:

Post a Comment