Sunday 23 May 2010

Awww, poor Painapple


For some reason I can only post one picture per post, which is a tad annoying... there might be a setting for that.
________________________
< Dying Painapple
My first drawing ( done in 30min, just before dinner, 'yum') using that fab' book Fantasy Genesis by the brilliant Chuck Lukacs (click on the link to take to the offical blogger of Fantasy Gen'). This book was so much fun. It's like those classic 'roll of the dice results in ...' games but for artists who suffer from artist block or just need to do something different. It can result in some funky outcomes. For this chap I got the words Pineapple, Ski and Volcano for surface with the action of Dying.
This book is brilliant. I really do recommend having a look on Fan'Gen's Blog linked above.
I wonder what attacked this guy's stony behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment