Sunday 23 May 2010

Battle Bird


Wow, first post on this blog. Not very used to these things but I suppose it'll come with time, like everything...

This blog is short and sour, just a place to dump the stuff I've already done, I'll put a sort description to each one...
___________________________________
^ Battle Bird: This was a challenge I made with myself to do a painting in 1 hour from one of my rough sketches that I chose at random. With only 1hr limit I wasn't able to spend to much time faffing with the background, I think at that point I only had 10min left on the bomb-clock. I don't know if I'll ever revisit this, might be interesting to put more of a setting and purpose to this sqwarker.
PS. Yes, this was heavly influenced by Battle Cat from He-Man when I sketched this.

No comments:

Post a Comment