Monday 19 July 2010

Joker: Part 4 (Line Art Fix and Flat Colours)



I finally figured out what it was about the line art that looked wrong. His whole body was slanting in one direction and it looked really unbalanced. Using lasso and transform tool I got that elbow twisted into a better position. At least it doesn't look like the table/surface ain't made of ice and he's a second away from slipping off screen. Meant I also had to quickly fill in the space with a hand that I had to trace over a photo of my own (as its hard enough for me to draw hands on paper, on Photoshop it'll be tediously time consuming.) I realised, half way through doing flat colours, that his sleeve was defying gravity, so I had to fix that again. I'm not too sure about the folds. Also the level of neck exposed was unbalanced on one side so I brought the jacket to the centre a bit more.






No comments:

Post a Comment