Tuesday 8 March 2011

Foeseeker: Part 4


This painting is nearing its completion. I have finally added some atmosphere to the background and fixed that nose. Also looked up Wet Dog pictures for reference for the wet fur, mainly looking for black sort haired dogs as it gave a clearer image. Seeing as this is my first attempt at wet fur I am pleased with the outcome. All I need to do now is make the clothing more wet-looking and tweak the image (like hints of motion blur to suggest movement.) OH! and those tattoos and decide whether I want the Bloodwrath eyes or not... whiskers? I may not bother with them, they may be distracting details, perhaps just the pimples in the muzzle where they sprout from will be best. Hopefully I can get this finished before I go to work tomorrow. Geee! I'm so excited to see the final thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment