Tuesday 12 October 2010

Panda Leopard: Part 4 (Preparing for Paint)


*sigh* Sometimes I hate living in my small flat, there is hardly any room to do traditional art, and this is only A3 size! I'm literally crammed in my living room between a cupboard and a small table that has to have the lamp and phone thrown off it for any room. Its terrible to work in. I was only able to do a basic background before my concentration was broken by someone trying to sell electricity door-to-door. I have so little time its frustrating, especially as I'm starting a job this week.

Ranting much? Anyway, at least I know the masking fluid works. Wasn't sure how it worked as there was NO instructions on the bottle (thank God for the Internet). Such a nerving moment when I went over the figures in paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment