Saturday 2 October 2010

Joker-Bat

This is basically quick experimenting with shading using greens, with all brushes set to 100% opacity (only the layers can have their transparency reduced, yet I only did that for the veins in the wings.)
I was watching some of "The Batman" episodes and up popped the one with a Joker-Bane (Season 3 Episode 6). Basically Joker had stolen the chemical thing that makes Bane a walking mountain of muscle. He looks pretty gross, admittedly, but it got me thinking "Why wouldn't he steal something like that?" and "If he could steal that what else could he steal to make himself more kick-ass!?" I was thinking if Joker stole Dr. Langstrom's serum for turning into Man-Bat then he'd have lots of advantages over Batbreath! Plus he'd look awesome!

I don't know why I based him off a Silver Haired Bat, they just looked a bit chipper to me. Yet, moths being the Silver's main food source, it seems to only guy in Gotham to worry about Joker-Bat would be Killer Moth.

No comments:

Post a Comment