Sunday 5 December 2010

Lir

Felt the mood to do more sketching rather than working on painting the Red Bull. Tut' Tut'.
Well, here is Prince Lir, foster-son of King Haggard (see previous post). I've tried to make him the opposite of Haggard, with a bit more bulk and a kinder features. It was hard at first to decide on how to make him attractive... in the end I just had to look at men I find attractive, like Josh Holloway and Philip Glenister, for inspiration... a good excuse as any to google search them *goofy smile*

4 comments:

  1. He has very open honest features, as well as a very easy looking smile. I also like his overall feel. I think this line up is really coming a long nicely and it's fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sumpquiex_ni-Manchester Carol Collins
    Download
    tadartestda

    ReplyDelete