Friday 7 January 2011

Goth: Part 1 ( Sketch )


This sketch had to be edited on Photoshop for the soul reason that my paper was not that long. I may make it even longer, a panorama shot ( I think its called that ), so I can include some background clouds with hints of lightning that play a important part in this bad boy's downfall. I think I may need to tilt him a bit as well... I'll see what it would look like once I've laid basic colour and tone.
I can just tell that the clouds are going to give me some grieve to paint. Hopefully the paint-like quality of ArtRage will help along with these references from ImagineFX magazine.



This is also going to be my first Video Process piece, which I'm really excited about. I don't know what the correct term, but here is an example from the brilliant Mike Nash.

No comments:

Post a Comment