Tuesday 18 January 2011

OC Battle. Vipertooth VS Adric (Plan Sketches)



My character, Vipertooth, VS the character from a watcher on DeviantArt, in this case Grace D's character Adric. These two characters suit each other very well as they were both based from Brian Jacques' Redwall books. Vipertooth is part of a fictional Old Age rat species that I call Northen Maned Rats (or Nordic Wolf-Rats, because they have almost canine features.) They are more carnivorous and predatory than the rats we know.
Adric is an albino squirrel that was casted out from his home tribe and attaches himself to groups.
With this in mind the idea of Vipertooth snacking on a pal' of Adric appeals to me (the fourth thumbnail on the image to the left).

I'm really looking forward to this, for one I haven't drawn my dear character for an age and that its an dramatic setting, so this should be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment