Thursday 30 September 2010

Panda Leopard: Part 2 (Thumbnails)

EDIT: 5th October:
The results are in from Deviantart.com where I asked my watchers what they thought was best.
6 Votes for: The Hunting Scene in the Mountain
2 Votes for: The Sunset with man on the horse and the blue profile.
1 Vote for: The Cub
0 Votes for the Head Shot.

This is good as I liked the Hunting Scene most. Just had to make sure my judgement wasn't off. It has turned out its a good thing I've decided to do these traditionally as my Graphics's Tablet has died on me and I have to wait for a replacement.
Here I forgot to take away the lines to indicate the spine of the book... oh well! A basic hunting scene from the book. Caesar hunting Ibex in the mountains.
The turning point of Caesar's life. As a cub his mother and remaining brother was killed in a forest fire, leaving him to fend for himself with little survival training. Here, young Caesar is sitting on a fire-ravaged ground (burnt grass, charcoaled tree stump)

Caesar and his human master, a young Indian man, going/coming back from a hunt.



These last two are just simple portraits.


No comments:

Post a Comment