Friday 20 January 2012

Last of the Chibi Primal


Man, I such a human chibis, probably because we all know what human chibis are meant to look like.On their return to Mortalis, both Jen and Lewis receive gifts from their demon partners, though he doesn't look too pleased with his Belahzur toy. Suppose Bel' couldn't write a note with those long fingers, so instead he marked it with bites and drool to show his pal how much he meant ... at least I hope that's drool. ... ewww!
This is what I imagine Belahzur would leave as a message:
" Dearaooor Lewwiisiss
Blahh ga rooolll bbbaaa dipp grawwwhhh! *raspberry* "
Just for the record, I would buy a Belahzur and Scree doll!
Anyway, that's all folks for the Chibi Primal series... thank Abaddon! haha!


I knew from the get-go these two were going to pain me. How do you paint two gas-faces in a cartoon style and give them expression? Sigh! As for the chess reference, I always imagine Gods/Higher Forces playing with lives like chess pieces, so it flowed into this - besides I needed something for them to do rather than float on a blank background.




Oh, Abdizur! Why you have so many spines! Such a pain! Someone give Scree an umbrella!



1 comment: