Friday 19 November 2010

"A Corpse That Loves You..."


"That is a corpse that loves you and adores you and will never, never leave you ...Why did you want to see me?... When my own father never saw me and when my mother, as not to see me, made me a present of my first mask!"

Well, I had to get this done with. For something that was only an experiment it sure did drag out. In the end I cropped Christine out, she was annoying me, really annoying me. When I got the urge to do a Phantom of the Opera drawing in the first place it was going to be a solo portrait of Erik anyway. And like I said, this is really just an experiment with ArtRage, Gradiant/Mask shading and Lineart.

All I really did was apply some texture and noise and use the curves tool to adjust colour and contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment