Tuesday 2 November 2010

Phantom and Christine: Part 2 (Sketch and Line art)

Well, here is the sketch. Erik's hand had to be adjusted so it was more long than bulky, as described in the book, but other than that its ready for going digital. I want to try and do the background in ArtRage (which I have wrongly been calling ArtRANGE *shrugs and laughs*)

Oh! And the Panda-Leopard has been scrapped. I simply don't have the room or time for traditional art/painting and when you don't enjoy the prospect of doing it then its not worth doing.

*Later* And there's the background. It's so weird that it was done digitally! You can see brush strokes for wombat-sake! It was imported into photoshop and adjusted slightly so the hue was more warm browns/golds instead of green and the edges darkened.
I've also just started the line art, above a mid tone flat colour layer so I can see what I'm doing better. I probably won't use most the lines, so I'll erase where necessary depending on how it eventually turns out at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment