Tuesday 7 September 2010

Little "Portraits"

Sometimes I find it nice to do something that doesn't result in a final piece, just to chill. MEME's ( a thing that is hard to explain and are quite numerous on DeviantArt ) can sometimes be fun to do while not taking yourself seriously. Usually, in the past I have done this rather quickly on the computer, but this time I've taken it as an opportunity to see how good/bad my human drawings are. Below is the MEME frame made by someone calling themselves Nijuuni and here is their original example. The nice thing about this MEME you're not stuck with those already on the template :
"THERE IS NO TEMPLATE FOR THIS BECAUSE YOU CAN DRAW AS MANY OR AS FEW AS YOU LIKE, AND I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS MAKE YOUR OWN VERSIONS STAND OUT. JUST BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE MEME'S NAME "NIJ'S WARDROBE MEME" AND THE RULES IN YOUR VERSION." ~ Artist Comment



So here are my 10. There was more, but I cut back because it was feeling tedious:
Sleepwear, Everyday, Prehistoric, Water wear, Jungle, Far-Eastern, Winter, Hunter, Super-Villain, Past (in my case I'm a Haikouichthys from 530 million years ago, one of the first creatures with a backbone and ancestor of all vertebrates... so I took the term "Past" to the extreme.)


I must say these were a lot of fun and isn't suppose to be serious pieces of fantastic art.

No comments:

Post a Comment