Thursday 2 September 2010

Why I Love Comments ...

Gods bless the comments on DeviantArt. They can provide such inspiration sometimes.

Someone commented on one of my old series of head shots of the main villains of the Redwall Series by Brian Jacques. Those are all my little designs I scribbled in a little book in collage breaks and quickly added colour to for future reference.

Well, some one said:
"Am I the only one who thinks that if Cluny and Damug met (don't ask me how), they would skip around a field of flowers singing the fun song from Spongebob? Or in other words, become best friends. "


So, I had 30min to kill so I did a little draft. A theme like that just screamed CHIBI. I like Damug's pose and I will improve Cluny's when I do start doing this properly, don't know when (probably when I've done this big thing I'm doing). I like the idea that Damug is pulling him along.
Cluny: "Nooo! No dunking in the river!"

"if Cluny and Damug met (don't ask me how)"
Perhaps its heaven *teary eyes* ... well, a heaven for murdering psychopaths
Lol, nothing like a gay little skip in a meadow...

No comments:

Post a Comment